Write for The Rogue Cookie!
We’re always looking for new and fresh ideas to enrich the content of The Rogue Cookie. The best way to do this is with guest posts. If you’ve got some low carb, gluten free, grain free, sugar free, or health related insight to share, we’d love to showcase it!
Guest posting on The Rogue Cookie is a prime opportunity to share your insight and experience with our readership. Build your web presence with comments from our top commentators and showcase your work with link-backs to your site. You’ll also be helping others with when you share your knowledge.
- The article must be your original content, not published anywhere before.
- Any health related topic is good. Personal journey or diet diaries are ok, but no personal journal type articles.
- Feel free to add 3-5 links back to your own web site within the content.
- No affiliate links.
- We reserve full editorial and approval rights, including removing your link(s) and adding our own links to the article.
- Include images if you like, but only if you own them outright. You can suggest images from sites like Flickr, but they have to allow derivative rights (so we can resize and use them).
- Please include your introduction. This will be shown at the bottom of the article in the “about the author” section. You can link back to your site, 2 links max.
- You’re free to republish your content after 3 months period.
What To Send
- Short 1-3 sentences bio with a link to your home page and your RSS feed.
- Small JPEG photo of the author.
- The article in HTML code or formatted Word document.