Peanut butter cookies used to be one of my favorites. Especially homemade peanut butter cookies! So I’ve set out to find the perfect dairy-free keto peanut butter cookies recipe and I think I’ve finally got it!
Super simple too! Only three ingredients.
Heads up, these are super delicate cookies. They are the perfect texture, kinda dry like a traditional peanut butter cookie. They crumble super easy so handle with care.
These cookies would go great with a bulletproof coffee for a delicious and super fatty breakfast or snack!
These are delicious and only 2 carbs per cookie. We’ve added the recipe to MyFitnessPal so you can easily track these against your day.
If you decide to give this recipe a try we’d love to know what you think. Share your reviews in the comments or on social media!
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 Cup of Steviva (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 Cup of Crunchy Natural Peanut Butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. I use a hand mixer, but you can mix with a spoon.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Press balls with a fork in a crisscross pattern.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.