So if you’re looking for a super simple dinner for a week night try cornish game hens. Just dress em and pop em in the oven when you get home from work and in an hour they’re ready to enjoy.
If you’ve never had these little guys, they taste just like chicken just in a smaller single serving size. You can use any recipe you would use for a whole roaster just on a smaller scale.
Served here with low-carb coleslaw.
- Cornish game hens
- Tone's Rosemary Garlic Seasoning
- Emeril's Original Essence Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse hens with cold water and pat dry. Rub hens with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Lightly season hens with seasoning blends.
- Bake hens for 1 hour.
- Bast hens with juices from pan and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.