Man, I miss salsa!
At the moment I’m reacting to garlic and all the jarred options have to have garlic! So I decided to set out on an adventure to make some fresh salsa.
I love cilantro and lime in salsa and I made sure to use plenty of both in this recipe, you’ll have to let me know what you think when you try it.
What’s your salsa delivery device of choice?
- 2-3 medium sized fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 jalapeño pepper
- 2 limes
- 1 bunch cilantro
- salt to taste
- Clean and dice tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and jalapeños.
- Combine veggies in a bowl.
- Juice limes into the bowl and mix.
- Taste and adjust ingredients to desired heat.
- Chill for at least an hour, I like to let it sit over night.