This time I decided to just mix up a bunch of veggies and roast them. It made for a pretty good and different side dish to complement a nicely grilled ribeye steak. Oh yeah baby.
This simple balsalmic reduction added a sweet and tangy flavor to the veggies that complemented the savory grilled flavor of the steak.
- 1 Pattypan Squash
- ! Bell Peppers
- 1 Onions
- 1 Tomato
- Fresh Basil
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Chop veggies & herbs.
- Toss them in some olive oil.
- Mix all your ingredients and wrap everything in foil on a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 F for about 40 minutes or so.
- Drizzle with your favorite balsamic reduction and serve!